Friday, September 28, 2012

Zori, Finished!


It seems like ages ago that I promised to get my picture taken wearing my newly-finished Zori cardigan, so I'm finally delivering. One of my friends did the honors at our knit night (a week ago!) and I didn't like the pictures at first, but once I cropped my dopey expressions out of them, I liked them a whole lot better. And before you say, "but Sharri, they couldn't possibly be that bad," let me assure you that they really were. We're all better off with just the sweater pics.


I am very pleased with how well the sweater fits. It's just the right length and it has just the right amount of ease. I also love how soft the fabric is after blocking. It feels so nice against my skin. I can tell that this is going to be my go-to sweater once the weather finally cools off for good. One of my favorite things about it is that I think I found exactly the right buttons for it. Thank goodness I only made four buttonholes - each button cost $4!

I'm still working on my mother-in-law's socks, but I forgot to take pictures of them before the sun went down. Maybe I'll remember to do it tomorrow. I'll also take pictures of the progress on the Columbine needlepoint. We'll have them both to look forward to in the next post. Until then, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment