Thursday, April 7, 2011

Short & Sweet.

A short post tonight to show a little progress on the Herringbone Rib socks. I've finally gotten around to turning the heel! It kinda feels like I haven't been working on it much, but I think it's because I drove to work a few times last week and at least once this week. I've also been spending my knitting time at home working on Vesper.


Something interesting that showed up in the photos today: it looks like colors in this yarn get less saturated as you progress through the skein. I didn't really notice it until today, although there was a moment or two when I did think there was a little more of the olive green in one sock than the other. I'm sure it will be fine and that I'm probably the only one who'll really notice it, so I guess it's not a big deal. And there's a chance that the colors will soften in both socks the more I wash them.


So, there we are. A mere two paragraphs! (If you don't count this one.) See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment