Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIPs Wednesday again, already.


It's been more than a month since I've mentioned my Kusha Kusha scarf. You know the one where I was so excited about the yarn, I went to Atlanta to buy it? Turns out that all that stockinette is boring. Boring, boring, boring. So much so that I haven't been working on it much.


The last few days have seen me take it to places where I needed something uncomplicated, like social knitting and work meetings. I appear to have gotten about 18" from the end of the decreases, so a little bit of progress. The funnest thing about this project is how curious everyone is about the stainless steel yarn. Everyone just has to put their hands on it and scrunch it or stretch it to see the memory in the fabric. It is pretty cool, so I have a couple photos of it.


I've also managed a few rounds from the leg chart of the Kristi socks. The stitch definition of this yarn is fantastic. I thinks these are going to be some awesome socks. I have an idea who will be receiving these socks, but I can't post it here, as there's a chance she might read this and then the surprise will be ruined. I hope to get a little more done on these tomorrow night at Knit Night - we'll see how that goes.


Short post today, but that's all I've got. Until next time, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment